(This page is reserved for Law Enforcement Agency Use Only. All access attempts are logged.)
Submitting agencies agree to notify the web site when a suspect is identified and when a suspect is arrested.
Case submission process:
• Scan in the photographs or other available identification information. JPG format is encouraged, as it is the most efficient way of sending photographs.
• Fill out the information form below with details of the crime.
• Attach the photo files using the file browse button.
• Submit the case using the submit button.
• We do not post composite/identikit sketches, but do post artist renditions.
• Online case submission forwards case information directly to the webmasters who maintain the site. The web site is updated each weekday. For an urgent posting, please follow up the submission with a telephone call to the Westwood Police (781)320-1000, asking the desk to notify Lieutenant Hoban or Dispatcher Kamp about the urgent case.